Michigan Home Buyer Inspections
Creating Confidence in Home Buying
Don't Get Stuck With a Bunch of Costly Repairs When Purchasing Your New Home!
Unknown defects when purchasing a home can not only affect your families health and safety but also your financial well being!
Avoid Costly Repairs When Purchasing A Property
with our detailed inspection and environmental testing services, Trademark Inspection Services, LLC will provide you the information you need to purchase any property with confidence.
Home Buyer Inspection Services
Purchasing a home is an investment, typically it’s one of the largest investments you will ever make. That’s why it’s essential you take every precaution to not only protect your financial investment, but also protect your family.
A home buyer inspection can uncover issues with a home to help you make an informed decision when moving forward with purchasing a house. Maybe there’s a few minor issues that the current homeowner should take care of before you sign the dotted line, or maybe there’s a structural issue that’s too costly to repair and it would be better to keep looking.
Without a detailed home buyer inspection of a home, you’re left without pertinent details that will help you to make the best decision for you and your family.
Get More With Your Home InspectionAvailable Home Inspection Add On Services
- Radon Gas Testing Add On - Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas listed by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as being the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Every home has some Radon Gas and the only way to know if your home is putting you and your family at risk!
- Sewer Scope Add On - In general the main sewer lateral line of the home (described as the sewer line from the house to either the city main or septic tank entrance) is the responsibility of the homeowner. The main lateral sewer line is known to have a host of issues. Trademark Home Inspection, LLC will perform a video inspection of the main sewer lateral line.
- Mold Air Testing Add On - Mold is everywhere and the only way to know if mold is a problem in your home is to test for it. Trademark Home Inspection, LLC is certified to test your home for mold. We will take up to 5 MOLD AIR SAMPLES and send them to a CERTIFIED LABORATORY for ANALYSIS.
Why is a home inspection necessary when buying a home?
A home buyer inspection can uncover issues with a home to help you make an informed decision when making an offer on a house. An inspection can reveal structural, design, electrical or systems problems and suggest the best courses of action to repair and maintain properly in the future. An inspector can also help prepare a list of repair requests for the seller as a condition of purchase and arm you with practical advice on a multitude of homeowner issues. Without an inspection, you can’t make an informed decision about whether the home is worth the money being asked.
Trademark Inspection Services, LLC offers several add on services such as Radon Gas Testing, Mold Testing, and a Video Inspection of The Lateral Sewer Line to give you even more information to make an informed decision about purchasing the home.
Our inspectors take a great deal of care to ensure the home is inspected from top to bottom and that detailed notes are taken in each area of the house – along with photos to accompany those notes. We then turn the notes and photos into an easy-to-read report for you and your realtor.
- Roof – including sky lights, chimney, vents, gutters, and more
- The exterior of the home – including siding, trim, windows, doors, porch,
patio, deck, retaining walls, drainage, sidewalk, driveway, and more
- The garage – floors, garage door and garage door operating systems,
other doors and windows as needed
- Built-in kitchen appliances – including the dishwasher, oven, trash compactor,
food disposal, sink, microwave, refrigerator and more
- The interior of the home — ceiling, walls, floors, counters, doors, windows and more
- Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
- Basement/crawl space
- Foundation of the home
We Understand Purchasing a Property Can Be Scary
That is why when you hire Trademark Inspection Services, LLC to perform your property inspection. You can rest assured we work only for you.
What Our Clients Are Saying!
Trademark Inspection Services, LLC - Service Area
Trademark Inspection Services, LLC proudly serves the following Michigan Cities and the surrounding areas:
Adrian, Allen Park, Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Belleville, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Brighton, Brownstown, Canton, Clarkston, Clawson, Chelsea, Carleton, Commerce Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Dexter, Dundee, Ecorse, Erie, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Howell, Hudson, Huntington Woods, Huron Township, Ida, Inkster, Jackson, Keego Harbor, Lambertville, La Salle, Lathrup Village, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Luna Pier, Madison Heights, Manchester, Maybee, Melvindale, Milan, Monroe, Morenci, New Boston, Newport, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Petersburg, Pittsfield Township, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Rockwood, Romulus, Royal Oak, Saline, Southfield, Southgate, South Lyon, Sterling Heights, Sumpter, Taylor, Tecumseh, Temperance, Trenton, Troy, Walled Lake, Waterford, Wayne, Warren, Willis, West Bloomfield, Westland, Wixom, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, and Ypsilanti.